Saturday, June 23, 2012

Angel? or Demon?

Some things about me:

I'm a demon angel. Its a very complacated story that has many things that....well, lets just put it, its really hard to explain. 

I love to write, i might put little things on here that have my writings. I also might post things like a fanfiction or two..although those will be on my fan-fiction account Livicoyne or Times2PJO which is me and my friend's doing.

I love to draw. I have things on my deviant account on Livicoyne4

Please ignore the randomness and/or junk on this stuff. I will put many things on this (might) and it will be... interesting.

Reading i will do almost 24/7 so, if you have a good book u can recommend it! Although...i have my ways of getting new books, hmm.

Oh and i am obsessed with Doctor Who, my laptop, video games, and more.

So, hope you enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment